Memorandum of Understanding
MoU with Siemens CoE
Siemens CoE MoU
Siemens CoE is intended to bridge today’s gap between industry requirements and technical education, and provide solution that makes technical institutes be more aligned with industry needs and make engineering graduate students, industry compliant / on par with industry expectations.
Siemens CoE has 12 sophisticated Laboratories for Design and Validation, Advanced Manufacturing, Test and Optimization, Automation, Electrical and Energy savings, Process Instrumentation, Mechatronics, CNC Machines, CNC Controller, Robotics, Rapid Prototyping and Internet of Things through which different services are offered.
- To provide skill excellence through Training, R&D and Consultancy for robust Industry relevant
technical education eco-system.
- To offer certified skill development programmes for enhancing placement opportunities.
- To promote industry-academia partnership by engaging in extensive consultancy services.
- To engage in Research and Development for societal benefits and uplift
- To strategically align with Institute’s Vision and Mission for building the brand image of NITT.
MoU with SASTRA UNIVERSITY
MoU with SASTRA UNIVERSITY
MOOKAMBIGAI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Signs MoU with SASTRA UNIVERSITY to be a part of Margdharshan Scheme as a Mentee Institution.
The MoU was signed between the Prof P Vasudevan ,Director, Mookambigai College of Engineering & Dr Badrinath, DEAN,SASTRA.
Margdharshan Scheme mainly aims at Mentoring to institutes by a well performing Institute. The Hub ‘n Spoke system is to be established by an Institute of repute as a Mentor within an existing facility to serve as the hub to guide and disperse knowledge to ten technical institutions to encourage best practices. The secondary branches, the spokes, are additional services provided to faculty for self-improvement. Eventually, the Hub ‘n Spoke system will allow for inter-hamlet information sharing, such as technical education, research and sharing of resources to the entire system. Through this scheme an Institute of repute as a Mentor within an existing facility to serve as the hub to guide and disperse knowledge to and between around ten technical institutions as spokes. The durations of the project is for 3 years.
This MoU strengthens the relationship between MCE & SASTRA and helps in enabling the mentee Institution to reach higher goals in terms of getting Accreditation by NBA and also in areas like Research and Technical advancements.
MoU with Infosys Ltd
MoU with INFOSYS LTD
Infosys and Mookambigai College of Engineering had entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 24-Feb-06 with respect to enriching the technical education process and to jointly work for enhancing the quality of education imparted to students, faculty and management of selected colleges of the University related to the field of Information Technology (IT). The MoU was signed between the Dr.M.G. Venugopalan, Prinicpal, Mookambigai College of Engineering & Mr. Satheesha B.Nanjappa, Associate Vice President & Head, Campus Connect Education, Training & Assessment Dept., Infosys Ltd. This MoU was subsequently renewed on 23-Feb-09, 23-Feb-11, 22-Feb-13, 21-Feb-15 , 20-Feb-17 and 19-Feb-19.The term of MOU will be expiring on 08-Feb-21.
Purpouse / Scope Of The Collaboration:
Infosys shall facilitate and share inputs with University / College for imparting technical and soft skills training to the students. The content of the training programs and the Faculty Enablement will be done by Infosys.
Value Added offerings to College
This MoU have addede more values to our core. It have added skills to our students and faculities. Below the value added offerings to the college.
Share best-in-class standards (a) College-college (b) Industry-college
Books / CDs / DVDs etc for the library
Strengthen relationship with Universities / Colleges
Work with education bodies / universities to align the industry requirements into the college curriculum
- Create a project bank for final year students
- Publish Infosys courseware On the Web and provide access
- Conducting special lectures for students at campuses
- Participate in Conferences at the national/international level in the college / Seminars/ Contests
- Increase employability by providing technical and soft skills training
- Encouraging the students to visit Infosys Campuses
- Sharing Industry oriented-courseware and Technology
- Faculty Enablement Program
- Sabbaticals at Infosys
- Interaction with subject matter experts